As defined by SisterSong, Reproductive Justice is the human right to maintain personal bodily autonomy, have children, not have children, and parent the children we have in safe and sustainable communities. I firmly and radically trust the wisdom of every person to know their path best and I am honored and welcome the opportunity to walk along someone’s path in a time of deep loss.
My services vary depending on the individual needs and situation of the individuals I am supporting, but can include some of the following:
- Emotional, physical, and spiritual counseling
- Nutritional and herbal resources for healing
- Guidance counseling for accessing your inner wisdom and knowledge
- Assistance creating and implementing a release ritual
- All options counseling
- Home support and/or clinic support
These services are offered on a volunteer basis. Understanding that barriers to access can feel insurmountable to some, it is part of my framework to insure that everyone feels they have access to support. If a client feels moved to offer a donation in exchange for my time and energy, the money will go towards continuing to allow me provide this support free of cost.